Ritual Care CARES
Ritual Care helps mothers, children, and families around the world. Our commitment, Ritual Care CARES, is shown in our Free Library of resources (available in The Sanctuary virtual classroom). It’s also visible in our donations selected charitable organizations that support the well-being of women, mothers, and children.
Currently, Ritual Care CARES supports the organizations listed below.
- Postpartum Support International, providing parents with education, resources and support on perinatal mood + anxiety disorders.
- Children’s Future International, serving the well-being and educational needs of children in rural Cambodia.
- Every Mother Counts, working to eliminate barriers to maternal health and childbirth complications in the United States and worldwide.
- charity:water, helping communities around the world have access to fresh drinking water…and saving millions of girls and women from spending hours on foot walking to get water every single day.
- Mamatoto Village, providing accessible perinatal support services designed to empower women with the necessary tools and allow them to make the most informed decisions in their maternity care, their parenting, and their lives.
Please click below on the logos to learn more about these brilliant organizations and their beautiful missions.