TIRED OF feeling like you
just can't get it together?
Let me tell you a little secret that the calm moms know...
'Ever just want to take a break and hit the
I would’ve given anything for a do-over. It was a random Thursday afternoon. I was a new mom in a foreign country, super-stressed and surviving on a caffeine drip. It’s been over a year now, and I still remember it like yesterday. My daughter was throwing the mother-of-all-tantrums. And I lost it.
I snapped. I screamed. And as soon as it happened, I felt horrible. A heavy bowling ball of pain and regret, deep in the pit of my stomach.
I took her in my arms and held her while she cried. I knew that all I could do was apologize and tell her I’d do better.
But, without any help, how? What if I just did it again?
Have you ever lost it with your kids?
Felt irritated? Angry? Yelled? And hated yourself afterwards, because you know they’re tiny?
We've all been there, mama.
There are days (months?) when we operate in triage mode... taking care of a million things at once. Except yourself.
You know your life is good. But somehow, you woke up one day feeling stuck in time - and overwhelmed with too many to-dos.
You're not sure how to move forward.
You look in the mirror, and you're not the woman you remember. “Is this what I asked for?” you wonder. “How did I get here? And how do I get back home to myself?”
If you can relate, then you aren’t alone.
Every mom knows how busy and chaotic motherhood can feel.
You’re so overwhelmed and stressed, that you’re draining your most precious resources — time, energy, health, and money.
- Losing hours of your life on social media?
- Feeling guilty for not getting enough done?
- Procrastinating on all. the. things?
- Feeling overwhelmed because you just can’t say “no?”
- Constantly tired until the surge of morning caffeine kicks in?
- Avoiding anything remotely related to sex with your partner (because, um, fatigue)?
- Losing sleep, lacking strength, gaining weight, getting sick?
- Feeling disconnected from your body?
- Having too much takeout (and not enough water)?
- Booking expensive spa treatments to ‘fix’ everythang?
- Mindlessly buying groceries that you just end up throwing out?
- Addicted to the ease of overnight shopping delivery (screw the extra shipping fees!)?
what if you could take care of yourself everyday, and still take care of everything else?
How much time, energy, health, and money would you save?
How would it change your looks? Your parenting? Your relationships? Your state of mind?
The results are priceless.
This is your game plan to get there.
CORECARE® Self-Care School
is a step-by-step, self-paced, all-online program that helps you find time for yourself, spend it on what truly matters, and finally feel happier.
- You'll nourish yourself. No more fad diet, cliché self-care that lasts for 15 minutes.
- You’ll drop the excuses.
- You’ll say the scary things, out loud.
- You’ll make space for health, healing, and happiness — in motherhood and non-mom life.
- And you’ll get back more time, energy, health, and money.
Care rituals that work in real life, for life.
In a word, Kelly is amazing.
I wish I had known about these absolutely invaluable insights and practical, life-changing tips when I had my first baby. It would have added so much more thoughtfulness, calm, awareness and yes, bliss, to that first challenging year of motherhood. That said, it’s never too late and as a working mother of a preschooler and first grader now, these self-care lessons are just as spot on today. Thank you, Kelly!
– Alicia, Mama to 2 + Attorney
Three months ago I dreaded weekends when I have no help with my two babies (5 and 3) and they more often than not included meltdowns (by babies and mama alike), exhaustion, burnout, resentment toward the husband.
Now, my heart swells on Fridays looking forward to 2 full days of having the kids to myself. It took some logistical tweaks (ie. limiting cooking to weekdays when I have childcare) and a lot of deep, soul-searching self-care, and some easy tactical self-care, but I am so, so happy and grateful to be in a place where I truly savor motherhood. Kelly has EVERYTHING to do with that. Miracle worker, for reals!! Ladies who are considering chatting with Kelly about your struggles, DO IT. I did not think it was possible to feel this grounded, present, and enjoy motherhood with all its chaos as much as I do now. Life-changing.
– Anna, Mama to 2
So many ‘small’ things make a huge difference.
I love that CORECARE is set up like a workshop.The immersion prompted much-needed introspection - and it’s changed both my life and my approach to motherhood!
Thanks to the program, I’ve been inspired to do so many ‘small’ things that make a huge difference in how I feel. I’ve learned how to incorporate lots of self-care together with my son — something I would have never considered before.
– Kandice H., Mama to 1 + Attorney
The CORECARE® Curriculum
MODULE 1. STOP THE HATE.
We'll start with the basics of self-love, self-harm, and self-care. We'll explore what self-care truly is, the neurophysiological basis for how it works in your body and mind, and the science-backed benefits of consistent care rituals.
MODULE 2. FEEL THE LOVE.
You'll learn about the importance of community, and practice my step-by-step method on how to find one. You'll also join the CORECARE mama forum, and learn how to connect with other moms who are balancing it all. By the end, you'll be surrounded by your own circle of supporters.
MODULE 3. START TODAY.
Here, you'll learn a 3-step care method that is super-simple, but wildly effective. We'll tackle the "I don't have time" excuse that's keeping you from enjoying everything. Plus, I'll help you find unique, personalized ways to feel less stressed (even while you're taking care of tiny humans).
MODULE 4. DO IT FOREVER.
Anyone can take care of themselves for a day or two, but making it a habit that lasts over time — even with schedule changes, sick kids, and other stressors — that is a whole 'nother story. Here, you'll make your care a constant part of your day, no matter what's happening in your life. I'll share the proprietary framework that I've used for years with my private clients, called the CORECARE Method, and we'll focus on its 5 core principles. You'll leave with more clarity, more resilience, and a stronger emotional core.
MODULE 5. USE YOUR FRAMEWORK.
Now that you've got the theory, it's time for the action! We'll dive deeper into the CORECARE Method, but this time we'll work on daily core practices — and that's what makes this self-care stuff so doable. From intuitively honoring your body, to using positive psychology mind training tools, your care will become a habit in no time.
MODULE 6. GET A PLAN.
If you’re like most moms I know, chances are you’ve spent years being way too hard on yourself, trying to be perfect so you can be happy. But, SPOILER ALERT, trying to be perfect destroys your joy. And that. stops. now. Happiness doesn’t come from perfection; it comes from perspective. From our grace, and our mess. In this module, I’ll help you make friends with your chaos instead of fight it, so that you can feel as beautiful as you actually are. Because you really are.
THE BONUS MODULE.
Once you're done, enjoy the end-of-program extras, including exclusive tools, tips and tutorials for makeup, nutrition, skin care, yoga, relaxation techniques, and energy management.
Beautiful design, Gorgeous results...
with an online membership site to help you feel your best, including:
- An online video-guided program with quick, self-paced lessons (average 4.5 minutes each) that help not only help you feel amazing ASAP, but will also last a lifetime
- Audio versions of each lesson
- The CORECARE® Journal, a printable playbook of self-care practices, including worksheets, templates, lesson summaries, journal prompts, and other resources
- A bonus module of video tutorials, including makeup, mommy-and-me yoga, skin care, and healthful eating
- A bonus library of resources, including downloadables, printables, guides and eBooks, templates, interviews, and audio learning lab
- A virtual private notebook online, for your personal notes and “top takeaways” from each module, all privately saved within the program
- A private membership directory of like-minded mamas who are committed to taking better care of themselves, like you (with an option to search for an accountability partner)
- An organized, easy-to-use interface for all the things, including a clean, pretty dashboard, program visual roadmap, fixed navigation menu, progress bars, virtual checklists, and online quizzes to remind you how freaking brilliant you are
- Your own private online Sanctuary account, with all of your Ritual Care materials in one, easy-to-access-anytime place
- A risk-free, 100% money-back guarantee if you are unsatisfied with the program
- All designed for major flexibility…which makes every self-care break easier to take
Designed for different schedules...
to fit more "me care" into your life.
The Bite Schedule
Do a little at a time, often
The Binge Schedule
Do a lot at once, every now and then
Feel like yourself again...
or, maybe, for the first time
- Heal yourself from (or prevent) burnout
- Curb excessive worrying, mindless eating and other anxiety-driven behaviors
- Ease stress associated with infertility, adrenal fatigue, even heart disease (the #1 cause of death for women in the U.S.)
- Learn techniques to let irritations roll off of your back
- Ditch the exhausting compare-and-despair to “perfect” moms
- Connect with other mothers who understand real, unfiltered mom life
- Begin listening to your body, and rewire your brain for positivity
- Reconnect with who you are again
- Stop missing the beautiful moments of motherhood... that you'll miss someday
- Have shinier, thicker, more lustrous hair (okay, I kid.)
- Finally feel confident taking care of yourself
- Live your one, big, beautiful life how you want to
- Enjoy INSTANT ACCESS to the entire program, including all additions in the future, for as long as you're a member