In the last episode, we talked about how essential independent play (or “IP” for short) is to your own care. I also reviewed how to stay on track as add more IP into your child’s life. Here, we’ll continue that chat.
In this episode, I’ll teach you 7 practical ways to work this play thing out:
- [01:17] #1: How to adjust your environment to encourage independent play for your tiny human
- [04:22] #2: The “three Ts” that are absolutely ESSENTIAL to your child’s IP success.
- [04:58] #3: The French parent’s secret to avoiding helicopter parenting – and how it can help your child become more independent and confident.
- [06:28] #4: The super-simple, must-have mom hack to use when you can’t physically get to your child when they call “Mama!” (again).
- [08:42] #5: A pro tip for parents addicted to problem-solving for their small people.
- [09:15] #6: How to choose the best toys for playtime, that keep your child engaged and entertained… without you.
- [10:18] #7: My “tiny” secret for inevitable success – in independent play, and so many other areas of motherhood.
Listen in, subscribe, share and self-care:
Click here to listen via Apple Podcasts. If you aren’t yet, please subscribe to the podcast to listen as soon as we release a new episode. Your ratings and reviews also mean the world to me – and helps me reach more people – so please share them. Thank you so much!